Book Club Questions (aka, “Reader Discussions”)
In my own awkward way, I enjoy opportunities to meet with book clubs, historical societies, philanthropic organizations, and particularly students who read and discuss my books (I confess, I am a wannabe teacher). I wanted you to know that I am also open to discussing topics of a more personal nature, like for instance my writing process, what it’s like to edit and publish a novel, or my tussles with disability and chronic pain.
I have provided single-page PDF’s of Book Club Questions for each of my novels, to assist in reader discussions; each PDF has 12 (or so) questions that pertain to the works themselves.
*If you would like to download a PDF of Book Club Questions for each of my novels for your next meeting, please CLICK on the desired book’s button, below.
I have provided 5 of my favorite personal questions folks have asked of me. If you would like the answers to them or have questions of your own, that’s no problem. Just invite me to FaceTime with you at your next book club, organization or school event!
My 5 Favorite Personal Questions Folks Ask Me:
- Are your characters ever based on real people? Which ones?
- Where does inspiration for your ideas come from, and do you ever have “writer’s block”?
- Is your significant other ever uncomfortable with the sex/romance in your books?
- Do you start with an outline of the whole book, or how do you organize your plot?
- Would you compromise your book for a movie? How much are you willing to give up?